We are Urban Agility
Fitness is a part of a normal life, which also includes family, work and social obligations, and the occasional unplanned insanity. We don’t reach for perfection – we reach for improvement. We don’t compete with others – we compete with our own selves. The most important thing is that if you show up and do your best you will learn to get up when you fall down.
Urban Agility workouts will help you:
- Build physical and mental strength and cardiovascular endurance
- Have fun with your fitness
- Learn techniques that aid in injury prevention
- Train for specific goals, sports, and events
- Help you achieve realistic results and real functional strength – holistically and without pills or potions!
I’m a different person now than I was before I met Susan. That’s the effect she has on people – she inspires them to change their lives, not by dispensing advice or espousing rules, but through empowerment, example, and by constructing opportunities for people to reach beyond their abilities and discover what they are capable of. She is more than a trainer – she is a transformer. She helped make me the happy, healthy woman I am today.
Thanks, Susan. You’re amazing.